Friday, August 10, 2012

The Moment...

I knew when I began this journey and this blog that this moment would come. I didn't know when, but I knew that one day, the weight and urgency of the orphan crisis would hit me and bring me to my knees. This is that moment. The moment where it all seems too big and too much. The moment where my soul is rent in pieces because I cannot save them all. This is the moment that I cry unto God once again to guide me where He would have me go....and to strengthen me. But for right now, right this moment, my heart is torn in pieces because I can only rescue one. How does one choose only ONE precious angel to ransom when they are all so deserving? How can I ask God to direct me to one child when it means saying, "No" to so many others? I knew this day would come, but I didn't know just how much it would hurt.

Jesus left the ninety and nine to reclaim the one. But what do you do when the ninety and nine are lost? I humbly ask for anyone who reads this to pray for us to be led to the child that God has planned for our family. Pray for us to be able to receive those promptings and recognize them, even though our hearts are heavy with the needs of many.







No comments:

Post a Comment